Serving size: 4
500 gms boneless chicken cubed
2 tbsp greek yogurt
1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
1/4 tsp tumeric
2 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
Salt to taste
4 tbsp tomato paste
4 tbsp butter
2 tbsp Earthon's Butterchicken Spice Blend
3 tbsp cream
1. Marinate the chicken overnight or for atleast 3 hrs.
2. In 1 tbsp of butter Grill or sauté the marinated chicken pieces until 3/4th done and keep it aside.
3. Melt the remaining butter in a deep bottom vessel. Add Earthon's Butterchicken spice blend and stir for half a minute until fragrant.
4. Add the tomato paste and simmer for another 3 minutes stirring continuously till the fat starts to separate on the sides.
5. Add the grilled chicken to the tomato paste and cover and simmer it till the chicken pieces are tender. (You can add little water to adjust the consistency)
6. Add cream and give it a good stir and let it simmer it for a minute and switch off the gas.
7. Garnish it with some more cream and fresh coriander and serve hot with rice or naan.
- Sujata Gaonkar