Ragi and Amaranth flour laddoos 0
- 1 cup Organic Amaranth flour
- 1 cup Organic Ragi Flour (Finger millet)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds toasted
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp desi ghee or extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup Jaggery powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Handful of Organic Cashews and Almonds.
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Take a heavy bottom pan and dry roast the Amaranth and Ragi flour together for around 6 to 8 minutes on a low flame.
- Add the ghee or oil while continuing to stir and roast for another 5 to 7 minutes or until it changes colour and becomes aromatic.
- Switch off the flame, transfer it to a mixing bowl and let it cool.
- Roast the nuts and coarsely grind it and keep it for later.
- In the same heavy bottom pan melt the jaggery in water and let it boil for 2 mins and let it cool until warm to touch.
- Now add all the dry ingredients to the flour and mix well.
- Add the Jaggery liquid to the flour mix combine everything together.
- Take a portion of the mixture and shape into laddoos.