Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions.
Welcome to Earthon Products Pvt Ltd!
Urad dal, also known as white lentil or black lentil is a kind of bean that is grown in the southern parts of Asia. Also known as black dal, urad dal is used as a major ingredient in Indian cuisine for preparing a healthy diet.
Both black and yellow urad dal are used for preparing a variety of dals with different flavours. It is highly valued due to its numerous health benefits. For example, Urad dal has protein, fat, and carbohydrates which is required by the body. If you are looking for a protein-friendly diet, then opt for urad dal. This dal is one of the richest sources of proteins and Vitamin B.
Urad dal is also good for women as it has iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium which makes it a healthy pulse. Urad dal is also rich in fibre which makes it easy to digest. Some types of dals are good for the heart as well. For example, urad dal benefits the health as it is good for the heart.
Consuming urad dal helps to reduce cholesterol and improves cardiovascular health. Moreover, if you are feeling lethargic and lack energy, then have black gram. It is one of the healthy pulses for vegetarians as it boosts energy in the body and has rich iron content which fights several health issues.
Health Benefits Of Urad Dal:
1. Energy Booster Black gram is a healthy pulse as it is rich in iron content. This helps boost the energy levels in the body and keeps you active.
2. Protein Rich It is a protein-rich dal for vegetarians. For those who do not eat meat or fish, have black gram as it is rich in protein which is much required by the body. For strong bones and a healthy body, have urad dal.
3. Eases Digestion Urad dal benefits the health as it has both soluble and insoluble fibre which is good for digestion and also prevents constipation.
4. Natural Aphrodisiac Urad dal is considered as a natural aphrodisiac as it treats sexual dysfunction. Soak urad dal in water for 5-6 hours and then fry it in ghee. Have this pulse to have a healthy sex life.
5. Anti-Ageing Urad dal also has various beauty benefits. Applying urad dal face packs is good for the skin as it prevents the formation of fine lines. Moreover, black gram also helps get a fair and flawless skin.
6. Hair Growth Having urad dal helps increase hair growth as well. You can either have it in your diet or apply a hair mask made with urad dal.
For any inquiry please reach us at:
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 22 6550 0443
We will make every possible attempt to get back to you as soon as we can.