Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions.
Welcome to Earthon Products Pvt Ltd!
Mustard seeds obtained from mustard plants which is a cruciferous vegetable related to broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage. Its Botanical Name is “Brassica Juncea”. Mustard is also known as Rai, Sarson and Rapessed. These are small round seeds usually about 1 or 2mm in diameter. Mustard seeds may be colored ranging from yellowish white to black. It is a rich source of oil and protein. It can be crushed to form a paste that is mixed with water to form condiment. It can also be dried and crushed to form a powder, which is further processed to form mustard sauce. Approximately there are 40 different varieties of mustard plants.
Mustard seeds have been around since almost 5,000 years. They're known to have numerous benefits since they're low in calories and high in nutritional value and have a lot of antibacterial and antiseptic qualities.
They're available in different varieties — black mustard, white mustard and brown Indian mustard, in whole as well as in powdered form.
Benefits of Mustard Seeds:
- Mustard oil is known to be great for the skin because it generates warmth.
- Mustard seeds are rich in a nutrient called selenium, known for its high anti-inflammatory effects. n The high source of magnesium in mustard seeds helps reducing the severity of asthma attacks and certain symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and lowering blood pressure.
- Suffer from migraines? Mustard seeds are known to give relief from the number of migraine attacks you get.
- Mustard seeds are very rich in calcium, manganese, omega 3 fatty acids, iron, zinc, protein and dietary fiber — include them in your diet.
- For people who suffer from a bad appetite, here's something that will be really helpful. Mix a few black mustard seeds with milk and have it 15 to 20 minutes before your meal.
- Mustard seeds are excellent for digestion because they increase the metabolism rate of your body.
- They're also beneficial for menopausal women who have trouble sleeping.
For any inquiry please reach us at:
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 22 6550 0443
We will make every possible attempt to get back to you as soon as we can.