Brown Rava (Semolina) Cake
Earthon’s Brown Semolina – 1 + ¼ cup
Earthon’s maida (plain refined flour) – ¼ cup
Earthon’s Sugar – ¾ cup
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Baking Soda – ½ tsp
Earthon’s Sunflower Oil – 1/4th cup
Yogurt – ½ cup
Milk – 3/4th cup
Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Line a 7-inch square pan or a loaf pan and keep aside.
- In a bowl, add the semolina, flour, sugar, oil, yogurt, milk and vanilla essence and mix well. Cover and leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to 180 degree C.
- After 30 minutes, add the baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk it well and pour it in the pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool before slicing.